Terms & Conditions – General
By using or browsing this website users have accepted, without limitation or qualification, the Terms & Conditions as below. The Terms & Conditions can be changed at any time by Code Bloom without providing notice to users.
Orders will not be dispatched until payment is received in full and Code Bloom is satisfied with the integrity of the order.
Terms & Conditions – Flowers available to Order
Fresh flowers are available each day at Code Bloom. Not all flower arrangements are made ready to buy on the spot, although many are.
All fresh flower orders are available to order on the website for pickup and delivery, pickup is generally available within the next hour, although we encourage customers to order with more time to allow our best flower selection.
Code Blooms’ main priority is your satisfaction. If you receive products that are damaged or faulty, we will happily organise an exchange for you. You must advise immediately and return damaged/faulty goods within 48 hours of receipt with proof of purchase.
It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. Should you enter the wrong address, we are not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address at our expense. Re-sending may result in additional costs to you. If an item has been lost in transit, we will not dispatch a replacement item immediately. Replacement items will be dispatched according to our discretion.
You agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancellation of an order. Although we will always take utmost care, we will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place. Code Bloom is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by late delivery or cancellation of an order or product.
We reserve the right not to provide goods and services, terminate membership accounts, remove or edit content from our website or cancel orders (or part thereof) at our sole discretion at any time. Without limiting the operation of any other Terms and Conditions herein, we will not be held liable for loss or damage arising from exercising these rights.
If you need to make changes to, or cancel an order, please contact Code Bloom immediately. Once we have accepted an order, cancellation of the order is within our sole discretion.
We’re here to deliver flowers to you. To make it easy to understand what we offer, here are our guidelines.
- During COVID-19 there may be other terms & conditions for delivery to occur successfully in a non-contact manner.
- Delivery will be made on the date requested in person, on the phone or on the online order.
- Timed deliveries are not possible.
- Delivery will be made by 5pm Monday – Friday, and 6pm on a Saturday.
- Different cut off times may apply for busy flower days, such as Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and Christmas.
- Cut off times for same-day delivery are 12pm WST Monday – Friday, and 9am on Saturdays.
- We do not deliver on Sundays or public holidays.
- Some hospitals and wards do not accept flower deliveries, should this happen to your order we will contact you to discuss the options available.
- For orders going to funeral homes please contact the funeral home ahead of time for the delivery cutoff time for your loved one’s funeral.
- Every attempt is made to deliver orders to the correct address, should the property be a gated or secure complex please ensure you include the recipient’s phone number to enable our flower courier to gain access. If re-delivery is required an additional fee will be payable.
- Alcohol delivery is subject to State liquor laws, and the sender and recipient must be 18 years or older to order or receive alcoholic beverages. Alcohol will not be sent on it’s own and must be sent with other products such as flowers and gifts.
- Images on the website are always the largest version of the product variation.
- Product substitutions may sometimes be required, either in terms of container, ribbon, wrap, flower type or colour. Code Bloom will always attempt to replicate the product images on the website as accurately as possible with regards to current stock, where this is not possible our florists will substitute where necessary for the exact value of flowers that are unavailable and this is done with their floristry discretion.