We’re here to deliver flowers & gifts to you. To make it easy to understand what we offer, here are our guidelines.
- During COVID-19 there may be other terms & conditions for delivery to occur successfully in a non-contact manner.
- Delivery will be made on the date requested in person, on the phone or on the online order.
- Timed deliveries are NOT possible – please do not place an order requesting a timed delivery as we are unable to assist with these.
- Delivery will be made by 5pm Monday – Friday, and 6pm on a Saturday.
- Different cut off times may apply for busy flower days, such as Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and Christmas.
- Cut off times for same-day delivery are 12pm WST Monday – Friday, and 10am on Saturdays.
- Occasionally our cut off times will move forward with no warning. This is only at peak times and is at Code Bloom’s discretion.
- We do not deliver on Sundays or public holidays.
- Some hospitals and wards do not accept flower deliveries, should this happen to your order we will contact you to discuss the options available.
- For orders going to funeral homes please contact the funeral home ahead of time for the delivery cutoff time for your loved one’s funeral.
- Every attempt is made to deliver orders to the correct address, should the property be a gated or secure complex please ensure you include the recipient’s phone number to enable our flower courier to gain access. If re-delivery is required an additional fee will be payable.
- Alcohol delivery is subject to State liquor laws, and the sender and recipient must be 18 years or older to order or receive alcoholic beverages. Alcohol will not be sent on it’s own.
- Images on the website are always the largest version of the product variation.
- Product substitutions may sometimes be required, either in terms of container, ribbon, wrap, flower type or colour. Code Bloom will always attempt to replicate the product images on the website as accurately as possible with regards to current stock, where this is not possible our florists will substitute where necessary for the exact value of flowers that are unavailable and this is done with their floristry discretion.